Tuscany Bachelorette Celebration
7 Days / 5 Nights
FEED YOUR BODY, MIND AND SOUL! Celebrate your upcoming nuptials with a Bachelorette celebration in Tuscany, Italy! The bride-to-be will be treated like a Queen in a classic 14th century villa and historic noble residence. Come with us on a journey to a land as old as the gods, where good food and wine are a way of life. Let us welcome you to the heart and soul of Italy.
Tuscany is certainly one of Italy’s best-loved and beautiful regions. Looking for a real Tuscany? Visit the countryside! It’s dotted with delightful villages, medieval castles and graced with a combination of sun, vineyards, olive groves, and signature cypress trees. Tuscany’s rich artistic heritage includes exquisite art and architecture, a glorious history, excellent wines and delicious food. This would be a special way to travel with your friends and stay at the elegant Tuscan Villa that was built at the end of 14th century and located in the heart of a Tuscan town - Figline Valdarno - near Florence. The Villa is surrounded by magnificent garden and offers spa treatments. It’s restaurant is known for delicious local dishes from its own farm estate and wine from the ancient wine cellars.
- 5 nights in double standard room at Villa Casagrande in Tuscany
- Welcome dinner at the Villa Casagrande (1/4 wine and ½ water included)
- Farewell dinner at the Villa Casagrande (1/4 wine and ½ water included)
- 01 cooking class at the Villa (from 16.00 am to 19.30 pm at the ancient Kitchen of the Villa, based on the preparation of 3 recipes. At the end, dinner based on what you prepared)
- 01 full day excursion in Florence with a morning guided tour and inside visit of the Accademy Gallery
- 01 full day guided excursion to Siena and san Gimignano
- Wine tasting at Farm in San Gimignano area
- Arrival and departure transfer from To Florence airport
Dates & Rates Select a Departure Date