An Exclusive Private Women’s Luxury Traveling Classroom
Program Registration is Now Open for Spring, Summer and Fall 2021- Call 888-551-5278 or email at email@example.com to connect with our educator consultants and to register.
Journey with us to Egypt! Your 9 days on this journey will be packed with learning experiences. Seeing the world-famous Pyramids will transport you back to a time of Pharaohs, while a visit to the Egyptian Museum will give you even further context through historical artifacts. With this historical knowledge in mind, you will continue on to Luxor where you will get to experience Egypt via luxury cruise! One of the most important parts when learning about a culture can be found in of course, the food! You will get the chance to not only dine at local restaurants but have a cooking lesson and home visit to learn about authentic Egypt from a local family! Your visit supports an advocacy movement to empower the women of Egypt.
Learning Journeys is committed to protecting and empowering women through responsible tourism throughout the world.
What you will learn:
· Perfume Workshop: The history of Egyptian perfumery through a workshop at a local perfume factory.
· Egypt Mag Women’s Empowerment Project- Advocacy movement to empower the women of Egypt.
· Historical Immersion: Egypt’s unique cultural and historical climate.
· Egyptologist- History of the Pyramids, Sphinx, and more.
· King Tut-Spectacular treasures of King Tutankhamen.
· Local Cooking Experience-Egyptian Cuisine.
· Hena Workshop: Visit a Nubian village to visit a local home and learn Hena drawing skills!
· Life in Egypt-Enjoy brunch with a local women in her home
Why we love this traveling classroom:
This journey is truly the epitome of immersive education. During your time in Egypt, you will not only learn extensive history of the pyramids by seeing them, knowledge of historical artifacts by visiting the Egyptian Museum, but you also get to learn about the real customs of Egyptian life through city explorations, an evening food immersion though Cairo, and even a home visit where you will learn to cook Egyptian cuisine!
Visit a local village and learn the art of Hena. Be Queen for a day as you embark on your Tuk Tuk to visit Temple of Horus in Edfu. Your visits support an advocacy movement to empower the women of Egypt.
Program Registration Fees:
Per Person for participants in double occupancy accommodations $3850
$5250 for solo participants
December dates add an additional $790 per person