Learning Journeys Travel Safety Protocol
We understand the concern regarding travel at this time. We know the time and preparation which goes into trip planning, and we value your decision to travel with Learning Journeys.. We will always ensure your health and well being as a priority. Policies may modified based upon recommendations received from state and government agencies. Learning Journeys is carefully monitoring the situation and will keep you informed should there be any status updates or changes.
Naturally, no travel company can guarantee your health. But this year, we’re following these strict health protocols on tour.
These policies will likely be modified next year:
• Bus Driver’s temperature will be taken at the beginning of each tour.
• Bus will be sanitized DAILY with disinfectants.
• Drivers must wear mask and gloves.
• Hand sanitizer will be made available to each client on the buses.
• All clients must wear a surgical mask.
• Until further notice, the maximum number of guests on each bus will be 24